Header with link back to Sharpshirter.com

sharpshirter.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Struggling or Next Best Creation?

Each week when I go shopping down Temptation Lane (aka the candy aisle), I like to play one of my favorite games “Struggling or Next Best Creation?”

The rules are pretty straightforward. A candy company releases a new product and I take on the self-appointed role as candy critique.

Take Reese’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup for example

You see, dark chocolate is much more of an adult choice, and combining it with rich creamy peanut butter is a winning recipe. I like the subtle remodeling of a household candy so I gotta give it a “Next Best Creation” status.

On the other hand, our good friends over @ Willy Wonka tried to drop Nerd’s Rope on us way back in the 00’s. I’m not quite sure why they decided to take us down a gummy path, which is totally out of their element, but it was one of the worst oral experiences that I can remember. Definitely a “Struggling” status on that one.

If you have any new candies for me to critique, drop me a comment and I’ll be sure to give it a go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like how it was an oral struggle for you.