Header with link back to Sharpshirter.com

sharpshirter.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

Detectives Release

We just got in our newest men’s t-shirt “Detectives” and it’s making a run for taking on our all-time best seller “The Haymaker.”

The Detectives tee was created by Morgan Lappin, a crazy-cool dude hailing from Brooklyn NY. I’ve spent a couple of nights crashing on his couch, and let me tell you, this guy is never at a lost for inspiration. His speciality is taking different pieces of artwork from various encyclopedias or VHS covers and melding them together into iconic pieces of art.

This one's one of my favs:

I first saw the Detectives design as a one color tee that Morgan was selling on his Etsy site under the name Grand Wazoo. As soon as he showed me the original collage that he was selling as a print, I immediately knew that this was the way the t-shirt was meant to be.

Since I’ve got a team of experienced printers, I had the capability of making the Detectives collage into a full colored tee print. Morgan & I are both thrilled with the result and are joyfully basking in sales.

I can’t wait to do another tshirt with this guy!

No comments: