Header with link back to Sharpshirter.com

sharpshirter.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What we've been up to...

The last couple weeks at Sharp Shirter have been crazy busy and brutally cold. I was hoping for that Indian Summer thing to continue, but I guess that wasn't in the game plan upstairs. My mannequin Ralph received the brunt end of the blow so to speak. Here's a shot of his dying moments @ Eastern Market last weekend
That's a completely unstaged photo (I have John from Fuzy Ink as my witness)

Luckily, I was still able to keep up a bit of a social life in doors. After my show at the National Portrait Gallery I swung by my friend Fawna's exhibition at Maryland University. Here's her standing next to my favorite piece of hers
She's got a really awesome thing going with her screen prints. I really think she should start her own t-shirt company... You can check out all of her work here: fawnax

That's it for now. I'm staying in nice and warm packing up some last minute orders for Christmas

xoxo
-D

No comments: