Header with link back to Sharpshirter.com

sharpshirter.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Arts on Foot & Adam's Morgan Day!!

Hey Sharpies!

First off, I would like to give big props to everyone that came out and showed their support @ AOF & AM Day! Both events were a huge success and the compliments really meant a lot. 

Here's the cliff-notes version for those of you that had better things to do

1. The parking lot for vendors @ AOF was incredible! I have been telling stories to all my friends about how the new UHAUL trucks are the coolest thing ever, but so far everyone has given me weird looks and made me feel awkward. I now have evidence!



Check out how sweet these animals are! Plus they have facts to go with them!! This all takes me back to the Bill Nye/Snapple bottle days (minus the time that I popped a bottle and read that 1/3 of the Snapple facts were not true...mega party foul).

2. I got a prime time spot @ AOF and AM day. AOF literally had an ATM machine 10 feet away from my booth. 



It was pretty hard for people to give me the  "I'll go get some money and be back" run-around. BUSTED!!

3. I got a little help from a friend. Big shout out to Will & mom for helping me to live the Sharp Shirter dream. Here's a shot of Will rocking the Bear Knuckles while closing the books on a Mrs.:

Bro bro also stopped by, but he was still in Pentagon mode...(still thanks for coming out)

4. AM day was too busy to get any photos in. I was literally swamp non-stop by the locals. However, I did get a chance to take a shot of a lovely lady that had recently purchased the Keep in Touch dress which we weren't selling at our booth that day. 


She was more than happy to hang out by the booth and gloat.

5. Monday was miserable. 



Cleaning up was not in this job profile...

Thanks again everyone for swinging by, and catch us again October 3rd @ Arts on the Avenue.

Peace,
D

No comments: