Header with link back to Sharpshirter.com

sharpshirter.com

Friday, August 14, 2009

New Photoshoot with local ladies man- Jesse Spiegel

I just got back from a shoot with new model and rising star Jesse Spiegel in Dupont. Now if you don't know Jesse (you probably don't...), he is up for anything. And by anything, I mean ANYTHING. We were taking some reshoots of classic designs like Haymaker and Banana Split, and for the Haymaker shot, I had to talk Jessie out of tracking down a police car so that he could get handcuffed for fun by a cop while we took photos. 

I've had my fair share of cops (and by cops, I mean "Cops" the tv show), so I was very reluctant to be involved with this stunt despite how Haymaker-esque it was.
 
We settled for shooting him bench pressing a hot dog vending machine, but we couldn't get a good shot in before it drove off with him hanging on:

We also got some sweet shots of our newest design: THE ROCKASAURUS, and we will be offering that our new sit which will be going up this Monday!!





No comments: